Home Combined

Home Owners/Buildings Insurance

Your homeowners insurance cover (Building Insurance) provides you with cover for the physical structure – building, as well as all improvements of a permanent nature on the property, landlord’s fixtures and fittings which would normally be sold with the building.

Household Contents Insurance

Whether you own your own home or leasing a property, we can provide you with household insurance that gives you cover for the contents of your home that stay within your home. For instance, should you lose a television set in a burglary at your home, you would be covered under contents insurance. Your furniture, clothing and other household items are also part of your contents including jewelry, spectacles etc.

Need Property/House/Valuables Insurance?

Please feel free to contact us for a quotation.

Get A Quote

Request A Quote

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart