Business Unit Objective
The division deals with long term business and is more to do with employees’ welfare. In the main, we provide consultancy services and secretarial services to;
- Insured Funds,
- Group life assurance schemes,
- Health Schemes and;
- Group funeral schemes
We do not have a standard approach to longer-term appointments. Instead, we develop a smart and professional service that meets your long-term needs and requirements.
- Be a leader fund consultancy and administrator.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients and the stakeholders.
- Maintain integrity in our dealings at all times by effectively utilising, safeguarding and maintaining the assets andresources under our control and eliminating unnecessary expenditure.
- Be a harbour of proactive solutions with regards to employee benefits.
- Uphold the service level agreements.
We provide varied consultancy services to Insured Pension Funds, Group Life Assurance Only Schemes, Group Funeral Schemes and Health Insurance Schemes. The implied general obligations to your Fund under the arrangement, including value adding, would be as follows:
- Review Fund expenses.
- Assess the impact of investment decisions with a view to protect the members,
- Report on market trends.
- Analyse performance of the investment manager and provide comparative performance figures for the investment managers.
- Assist the Trustees with background information when appointing other service providers.
- Benefits review and design
- Recommend other service providers, where necessary.
- Trustees Training and Staff address
Secretarial Services Under the arrangement, we provide full secretarial or administration services to self-administered pension funds and would assume the following duties:
- Undertake all legwork of setting up the pension fund
- Appointment of service providers.
- Craft, sign and enforce service level agreements
- Establish an annual pension business plan with the Trustees.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings
- Distributing papers and preparing the minutes
- Scheme governance and record maintenance
- Preparation of draft annual reports and accounts
- Claims settlement
- Compilation of statistical data
- Legislation changes update
- Drafting of appropriate Rule amendments
- Complete and submit statutory returns
- Employee workshops/Seminars
- Retirement advice
- Communication of pension benefits
- To ensure you get the best team from your professional advisers
- Effective performance standards
- Service level agreement.
- To ensure that various investment options are provided for the client’s consideration.
- To provide performance comparisons of asset managers and bonus declarations of insurers.
- Introduce ancillary benefits to Fund, where necessary.
- Regular review of benefits in line with the prevailing market conditions, legislation and company objectives.