The division deals with long term business and is more to do with employees’ welfare. In the main, we provide consultancy services and secretarial services to;
- Insured Funds,
- Group life assurance schemes,
- Health Schemes and;
- Group funeral schemes
We do not have a standard approach to longer-term appointments. Instead, we develop a smart and professional service that meets your long-term needs and requirements.
In that light, we continually strive to:
- Be a leader fund consultancy and administrator.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients and the stakeholders.
- Maintain integrity in our dealings at all times by effectively utilising, safeguarding and maintaining the assets and resources under our control and eliminating unnecessary expenditure.
- Be a harbour of proactive solutions with regards to employee benefits.
- Uphold the service level agreements.
We provide varied consultancy services to Insured Pension Funds, Group Life Assurance Only Schemes, Group Funeral Schemes and Health Insurance Schemes. The implied general obligations to your Fund under the arrangement, including value adding, would be as follows:
- Review Fund expenses.
- Assess the impact of investment decisions with a view to protect the members,
- Report on market trends.
- Analyse performance of the investment manager and provide comparative performance figures for the investment managers.
- Assist the Trustees with background information when appointing other service providers.
- Benefits review and design
- Recommend other service providers, where necessary.
- Trustees Training and Staff address